We provide a comprehensive range of business solutions, catering to your daily business operations needs:
- Best-in-Class Mobile & Fixed Connectivity
- Cutting-Edge IoT and Cloud Solutions
- Collaboration Services
- Carrier Services
- Global Roaming
- Advanced Security Solutions
We deliver best-in-class mobile and fixed connectivity solutions across our footprint. Our services are backed by SLAs, ensuring seamless business continuity for our customers. Whether it's basic mobile connections or cross-border dedicated fixed connectivity, we have the right solution to meet your unique business needs. With 5G deployments in our key markets, Ooredoo Business leads the way in providing connectivity even to the most remote locations. But we don't stop at just that! We also offer cutting-edge IoT and security solutions to empower businesses across our operating geographies.
We are your digital transformation partner, enabling and supporting your full business transformation journey. Our IoT solutions cover:
- State-of-art managed connectivity for a diverse range of connected machines
- Off-the-shelf products serving a large number of industries
- Tailor-made solutions for large businesses with specific needs
By leveraging our IoT solutions, your business can:
- Save costs
- Enhance performance
- Make better decisions based on the data collected from interconnected devices
Cloud Based Services
We have data centres across our footprint and strong partnerships with hyperscalers, like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud, enabling us to offer cloud-based solutions – including:
- Software as a Service (SaaS): a ready-to-use, cloud-hosted application software delivered over a secure internet connection
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): a complete, ready-to-use, cloud hosted platform for developing, running, maintaining and managing applications delivered over a secure internet connection
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): a complete cloud computing service model that offers essential compute, storage and networking resources
We will support your projects by providing:
- Co-location services
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Email Collaboration as a service
- Containers as a Service
Scale up your enterprise communications with our seamless, secure, and scalable unified communications and collaboration solutions.
- Increase productivity
- Stay connected at all times from wherever you are
- Manage easily your telephone services and meetings
- Enjoy the flexibility to work from anywhere
With an extensive network of over 700 roaming partners worldwide, you can enjoy world-class roaming experiences. We offer VOLTE and 5G roaming in our key markets of Qatar, Kuwait and Oman, providing a global connectivity edge. Our roaming solutions include:
- Establishing important partnerships and agreements with other major telecommunications companies, enabling Ooredoo customers to roam on partner networks when traveling abroad, ensuring they have access to mobile services even outside Ooredoo's coverage area.
- Leveraging IP Exchange to enhance roaming services, providing an upgraded connectivity experience for our customers.
- Collaborating with the telecoms industry to shape its future and align its strategies with industry standards.
As for voice roaming:
- We have partnered with BICS to ensure that the voice calls you make while roaming are of excellent quality.
- We customise our voice solutions to meet your specific requirements and preferences, and make sure you have a great roaming experience.
- We work closely with other telecoms companies around the world through our extensive retail and wholesale networks to provide seamless and efficient roaming services.
We upgrade your business with seamless, safe, and reliable security services. Our cutting-edge solutions embedded in our network ensure the safety of your operations and transactions against cyber threats. We provide:
- Distributed Denial-of-Services (DDoS) Protection
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) as a Service
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Vulnerability Scan
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Managed Security Services (MSS)
Quality Termination Worldwide
- Customers can access Ooredoo's network through either Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) or Internet Protocol (IP) interconnection. By offering both options, Ooredoo can cater to a wider range of customers and networks with varying technology preferences.
- We have also established network infrastructure in Europe and the Middle East to efficiently route and complete voice calls. This presence in strategic locations enhances the quality and reliability of the call termination process for customers.
- Our global Point of Presence (POP) network allows access to our services from multiple regions, including Asia, USA, Europe and the Middle East. This extensive POP network enables efficient data transmission and contributes to the overall quality of the call termination services provided by Ooredoo on a worldwide scale.
Our Global Infrastructure
We operate one of the largest and most reliable Internet and global interconnect networks. This network seamlessly handles wholesale data, roaming, and voice traffic. As pioneers in landing global cables, we have landed more than 20 submarine cables across 10 landing points in 5 countries, connecting major global submarine cable systems. Some of the cables we have invested in include AAE1 and SMW-5, two of the largest global consortium cables. All these capabilities are accessible to our customers through a single point of contact in our Global Capacity & Data Services Management organization – which supports Global Connectivity and Interconnect requirements for Ooredoo Group companies and international carrier partners. We operate over 20 global Multi-service nodes and around 52 Carrier PoPs/NNI worldwide to support our global connectivity and interconnect services. We are continually investing in developing our global cable and interconnect network to offer cost-effective access to international nodes and provide carrier business offerings for global connectivity and internet services.
Our Infrastructure Services:
- Submarine Cable investments
- Submarine Cable Landing Facilitation
Our Global Connectivity Services:
- Dedicated Capacity (lease and IRU)
- MPLS VPN
Our Internet Service
- IP Transit
- Content Connect
- Dedicated Internet Access
We are committed to deliver services that meet the highest standards and create outstanding costumer experiences. By regularly monitoring and optimising our network performance - following industry benchmarks and streamlining processes - we ensure that you receive a reliable and high-quality telecommunications experience.
Become a Partner
Join us as a Business Services partner and enjoy:
- A single point of contact through a multinational and multicultural team
- Premium voice offerings and termination capabilities
- Access to our global infrastructure for your international needs
Reach out to [email protected].