The Board of Directors has the pleasure to invite you to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of Ooredoo Q.P.S.C, which will be held on Wednesday 3 March 2021, at 6:30 pm. The meeting will be held via Zoom, in line with the precautionary measures followed due to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). You are kindly requested to arrive to the company’s headquarters on Corniche Road in West Bay one hour before the meeting to register and receive your meeting link.
If there is no quorum, an alternative date will be Sunday 7 March 2021, at 4:30 pm, following the same process mentioned above.
Agenda for the Ordinary Meeting:
1- Hearing and approving the Board’s report for the year ended 31st December 2020 and discussing the company’s future business plans.
2- Discussing the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2020.
3- Hearing the External Auditor’s report for the year ended 31st December 2020.
4- Discussing and approving the company’s financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2020.
5- Discussing and approving the Compliance report of the QFMA corporate governance & Internal Control over Financials Reporting report for the year ended 31st December 2020.
6- Discussing and approving the Board of Directors’ recommendations regarding the distribution of dividends for the year 2020.
7- Discharging the members of the Board from liabilities and determining their remuneration for the year ended 31st December 2020.
8- Appointing the external auditor for the year 2021 and determining its fee.
9- Election of Board Members.
- Shareholders are requested to arrive for registration one hour early.
- A shareholder who cannot attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting in person may appoint a proxy to represent him.
- Only shareholders, whose names have been registered in the company’s shareholder register with the Exchanges after closing of business on Wednesday 3rd March 2021, are eligible to attend Ooredoo’s Ordinary General Assembly Meeting.
- Shareholders should bring with them relevant documents proving their ownership of the shares they claim to hold.
- The announcement posted in local newspapers, on the Qatar Stock Exchange website, and the Company’s website, will be official to all shareholders, as no invitations will be sent through the post, according to stipulations of article (121) of Commercial Companies Law.
- The meeting will be conducted in Arabic.