The Board of Directors has the pleasure to invite you to attend the Ordinary and Extra Ordinary General Assembly Meetings of Ooredoo Q.P.S.C, which will be held on Tuesday 8th of March 2022, at 4:30 pm. The meetings will be held in Ooredoo Main Head Quarters in West Bay and via Zoom.
If there is no quorum, an alternative date will be Tuesday 15th March 2022, at at the same time and place mentioned above.
Agenda for the Ordinary Meeting:
1- Hearing and approving the Board’s report for the year ended 31st December 2021 and discussing the company’s future business plans.
2- Discussing the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2021.
3- Hearing the External Auditor’s report for the year ended 31st December 2021.
4- Discussing and approving the company’s financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2021.
5- Discussing and approving the Compliance report of the QFMA corporate governance & Internal Control over Financials Reporting report for the year ended 31st December 2021.
6- Discussing and approving the Board of Directors’ recommendations regarding the distribution of dividends for the year 2021.
7- Discharging the members of the Board from liabilities and determining their remuneration for the year ended 31st December 2021.
8- Appointing the external auditor for the year 2022 and determining its fee.
Agenda of the Extra Ordinary Meeting:
1-Approval of the amendments of the Company’s Articles of Association to comply with commercial companies law no. (11) for 2015 and its amendments by law no. (8) for 2021, and authorize the Chairman of the Board to do so.
The following are the articles that will be amended: article 1, article 5, article 21, article 22, article 23, article 29, article 32, article 37, article 41, article 45, article 51 and article 55.
2-Addition of the following article to the Articles of Association:
Article (36): It is not permissible for the Chairman and members of the higher executive management to take part in any business that may compete with the company, or trade for his own interest or for the interest of others in any activity that is practiced by the company, unless an approval to do that is obtained from the general assembly, otherwise the company may claim compensation from him, or consider that the deeds conducted were done for the company’s account.
• Shareholders are requested to arrive for registration one hour early.
• A shareholder who cannot attend the Ordinary and Extra Ordinary General Assembly Meetings in person may appoint a proxy to represent him.
• Only shareholders, whose names have been registered in the company’s shareholder register with the Exchanges after closing of business on Tuesday 8th of March 2022, are eligible to attend the Meetings.
• Shareholders should bring with them relevant documents proving their ownership of the shares they claim to hold.
• The announcement posted in local newspapers, on the Qatar Stock Exchange website, and the Company’s website, will be official to all shareholders, as no invitations will be sent through the post, according to stipulations of article (121) of Commercial Companies Law.
• The meetings will be conducted in Arabic.