12 February 2024
Invitation to Attend the Ordinary and Extra Ordinary Assembly Meetings
The Board of Directors has the pleasure of inviting you to attend the Ordinary and the Extra Ordinary General Assembly Meetings of Ooredoo Q.P.S.C, which will be held on Wednesday 6th of March 2024, at 6:30 pm. The meetings will be held in Mirqab Hall at the Four Seasons Hotel and via Zoom.
If there is no quorum, an alternative date will be Wednesday the 13th of March 2024 at 9.30 pm, at the same place mentioned above.
Agenda of the Ordinary Meeting:
1- Hearing and approving the Board’s report for the year ended 31st December 2023 and discussing the company’s future business plans.
2- Discussing the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2023.
3- Hearing the External Auditor’s report for the year ended 31st December 2023.
4- Discussing and approving the company’s financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2023.
5- Discussing and approving the Compliance report of the QFMA corporate governance & Internal Control over Financials Reporting report for the year ended 31st December 2023.
6- Discussing and approving the Board of Directors’ recommendations regarding the distribution of dividends for the year 2023.
7- Discharging the members of the Board from liabilities and determining their remuneration for the year ended 31st December 2023.
8- Appointing the external auditor for the year 2024 and determining its fee.
9- Electing the Board Members.
Agenda of the Extra Ordinary Meeting:
- To Approve the sale of a Portion of the Company Assets (Telecommunication Towers).
- Shareholders are requested to arrive for registration one hour early.
- A shareholder who cannot attend the Ordinary and Extra Ordinary General Assembly Meetings in person may appoint a proxy to represent him.
- Only shareholders, whose names have been registered in the company’s shareholder register with the Exchanges after closing of business on Wednesday 6th of March 2024, are eligible to attend the Meetings.
- Shareholders should bring with them relevant documents proving their ownership of the shares they claim to hold.
- The announcement posted in local newspapers, on the Qatar Stock Exchange website, and the Company’s website, will be official to all shareholders, as no invitations will be sent through the post, according to stipulations of article (121) of Commercial Companies Law.
- The meetings will be conducted in Arabic.